The Immigration, Fire, Corrections and Civil Defense Services Board (CDCFIB) is calling for an application to the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS).
Available positions are open to candidates for full-time appointments to fill existing vacancies in various positions.
All applications must be completed and submitted within two weeks of January 16, 2023 when the application was opened.
What you need to know: To apply, applicants must log in to this portal starting Monday, January 16, 2023, and complete and submit the online application form.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to write a computer-based test and the appropriate date and time will be communicated to those individuals.
Candidates are not expected to apply multiple times as this may lead to disqualification.
Available position and criteria: Positions are open in 3 categories, namely under Superintendent Cadre, Inspection Cadre and Assistant Cadre.
Superintendent chart: Applicants for the CONPASS 11 Professional Superintendent of Immigration (SI) must possess a minimum of a MBBS from a recognized institution of higher learning and a certificate of waiver/discharge from NYSC.
- Applicants for the Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional must possess a minimum of a first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and a Certificate of Exemption/Discharge from NYSC.
- Applicants for Assistant Superintendent of Migration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08 must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Inspection Chart: The applicant for Migration Inspector (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing) must be the holder of RN, RM or both. In addition, they must also have attended the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration
- An applicant for Assistant Immigration Inspector (All), General Service, CONPASS 06 must be a holder of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Auxiliary table: Applicants for Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Service must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in no more than two (2) calls, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Migration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans are needed to perform the role of Motorist and Mechanic
- Must be Nigerian by birth;
- You must have a National Identity Number;
- They must hold the required qualifications and certificates;
- Must be fit and present medical fitness certificates from government recognized hospitals;
- You must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Must pass a drug test;
- You should not be financially embarrassed;
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30, except for doctors and pharmacists who must not be older than 35;
- The height must not be less than 1.65 m for men and 1.60 m for women;
- The chest measurement should not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added bonus;
- Any certificate or title not declared and accepted during the documentation, will not be accepted after the hiring;