The Women in Finance and Technology Scholarship is offered by BI Norwegian Business School in Norway to female applicants from any country who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a degree in the areas of finance and technology. infoguidenigeria
The goal of this scholarship is to encourage academically gifted women to continue their education and pursue a career in the financial services industry or information technology sector. This strategy aims to encourage and enable highly-skilled women to enter traditionally male-dominated STEM disciplines.
Deadline for application: March 1, 2023
Eligible countries: International jamb result
Prize value: The Women in Finance and Technology Master of Science Scholarship will cover full tuition for up to two years., if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship holders.
Number of prizes: Unmentioned
Eligible field of studies:
- Master of Business with mention in Finance (Oslo Campus and Bergen Campus)
- Master of Business with mention in Sustainable Finance
- Master in Business Analysis
- MSc in Data Science for Business
- Master of Finance
- Master in Sustainable Finance
- MS in Quantitative Finance
- Applicants must be admitted candidates to one of the eligible programs at NBS.
- Applicants must be candidates with a strong academic background. waec result
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s program
- Applicants must submit scores from the following TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency tests. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts is:
- TOEFL: a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points for the Internet-based test
- IELTS: a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365
How to apply: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must follow the steps below.:
- Write a scholarship application letter, no more than one page, describing why you deserve this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your completed application for admission on the online application portal under Scholarship and a separate scholarship application letter is not required.
- Include all documentation required to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science program. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete application for admission has been submitted and the offer of admission is accepted.
- IB students who are currently in their third year of the Siviløkonom program can apply in the spring of their third year by submitting a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with subject line: Masters Scholarship Application for Women in Finance and Technology
Check and confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today? Pound To Naira Rate Today
Information is power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business and family in a positive and permanent way.
Click here to subscribe!
👍 Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
from solo N9,999 per monthYou can advertise your products and services to more than 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
The content of this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but is not limited to, (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of a new publication in online media, (b) Proper reference in the case of use in research, magazine, brochure or academic purposes.
All content is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were mistakenly inserted in violation of copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We post all content with good intentions. If you are the owner of this content and you believe your copyright has been violated or infringed, please contact us to remove it immediately.